OSPREYS WINTER CAMP
This fun camp is run for children of all abilities age 6 - 12, both boys and girls (the day runs on Friday 3rd January 2020 from 8.30am to 3.30pm).
Our camps are delivered by qualified Ospreys coaches, with professional rugby players on hand to join in at selected camps and coach the youngsters at certain points through each day. While children will be taught the latest skills and techniques, the main focus is on enjoyment, learning to love the game of rugby and understanding the values of our sport.
The Winter Camp based at Llandarcy Academy of sport include:
• MEET and PLAY with Ospreys players (day subject to training)
• An opportunity to training at the Ospreys training Ground.
• Excellent qualified coaching staff with full DBS check
• An opportunity to have fun, develop new skills and make new friends.
• Ospreys Goody Bag
• Photo and Autograph opportunities
• Excellent qualified Ospreys coaching staff with full DBS check
Important Camp Information:
• Please ensure all medical forms have been completed online for each child attending the camp.
• Please ensure a packed lunch, water and dry, warm clothing for each day.
PLEASE NOTE: Payment must be made in full at the time of booking to secure the place as demand for places on the camps is high.